Certified Cider Professional Prep Sessions
The MN Cider Guild (MNCG) is sponsoring in-person sessions to prepare you to take the Certified Cider Professional (CCP) Level One exam. The CCP is a certification program run by the United States Association of Cider Makers, and the CCP Level One certification is similar to the Cicerone program’s Certified Beer Server certification.
The in-person session and the exam cover the five areas of the Level One certification:
- Apples, the Orchard & History
- Cider Making
- Flavor & Evaluation
- Cider Styles
- Storing & Serving
- Food & Cider
We’re offering four exam prep sessions:
- Tuesday, February 20, 2:00 pm in Minneapolis, Republic (back room)
- Tuesday, February 20, 5:00 pm in Minneapolis, Republic (back room)
- Monday, February 26, 2:00 pm at Happy Gnome (upstairs)
- Monday, February 26, 5:00 pm at Happy Gnome (upstairs)
Please RSVP to us at email@example.com to let us know which session you’d like to attend, and please feel free to forward this message on to your co-workers and staff who would benefit from the session.
You can find more information about the Certified Cider Professional program at the United States Association of Cider Makers website at https://ciderassociation.or