Join the MNCG
We are currently accepting members only in the “Minnesota Cidery Member” category. Additional non-voting memberships will be available soon.
To be eligible to join as a “Minnesota Cidery Member,” which is the only voting membership level, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a licensed Minnesota winery
- You must produce a minimum of 500 gallons of cider per year (cider as defined by the TTB)
- Your cider must be made in Minnesota from fresh-pressed apples or pears
- You must hold a valid TTB winery permit
Note that there is one vote per member cidery. If there is more than one organization involved in a cider production facility, the one holding a majority interest is eligible for Minnesota Cidery membership.
By joining the MNCG as a “Minnesota Cidery Member,” you are certifying that your organization is eligible for voting membership according to the criteria listed above.
Additional non-voting memberships exist for cideries-in-planning, orchards, allied trade members, and cider enthusiasts. These membership categories will be made available after Cider Week 2017.
- Carlos Creek
- Falconer Vineyards
- Hoch Orchard & Gardens
- Keepsake Cidery
- Milk & Honey Ciders
- Minnesota Harvest
- Number 12 Cider House
- Sweetland Orchard
- Thor's Hard Cider @ Aamodt's
- Urban Forage
- Wyndfall Cyder
- Yellow Belly
Board of Directors
- President, Gretchen Perbix (Sweetland Orchard)
- Vice-President, Nate Watters (Keepsake Cidery)
- Secretary, Debbie Morrison (Yellow Belly)
- Treasurer, Rob Fisk (Wyndfall Cyder and Minnesota Harvest)
- At-Large, Peter Gillitzer (Milk & Honey Ciders)
Link to our bylaws at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLh5_bLftvp3QDhcgJPLHF1rsRLa2I8J0QUewksbRVY/