RFP for MN Cider Guild Event Management and Administration
The MN Cider Guild is a non-profit organization that promotes and develops cider in Minnesota.
We are seeking proposals for the following event organizing and administrative functions:
- Manage multiple events, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Cider Festival
- Cider Week
- Bushel to Bottle Harvest Festival
- State Fair
- Administer the organization, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Bookkeeping (not including tax filing)
- Maintain insurance coverage
- Maintain federal and state organizational filing requirements
- Respond to email messages
- Maintain and facilitate correspondence with members
- Maintain and update the website
- Maintain membership and email lists
- Publish content on social media channels
For more information, contact the MN Cider Guild at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email the MN Cider Guild to schedule a half-hour presentation (including Q&A) of your proposal, including budget, for Monday, January 21.